Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lovely Lace


I bought this shirt a few months ago at Forever21 for $24.80. The reason I'm posting it is because the EXACT same one I saw a Kmart for $14.99. So I had to share the link with you

I got these amazing bootcut jeans from H&M for $34.50. Even though they were a little more then I usually spend I am so happy I got them.
                           
                      Wooden heals are the only way to go this spring. I bought these 2 days ago at Target for $9.99.

Cheers!
~H

3 comments:

  1. Girls I just love your new blog! I love all the stuff you post and know the girls I shoot would too. I will def be telling them about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the shoes! Went to Target a few days ago and they were marked down to 4.99! I just need to learn to walk in them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I went to target a few days ago and they were $19.99. Is there a special target I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...