Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meet Hannah...

Meet one of my dearest friends Hannah. She is an incredible woman! A mom of three beautiful girls, an artist who is always crafting and creating, and she has a laugh that is contagious. Oh, and did I mention she has killer style and works at Anthropologie! I am always borrowing her clothes or getting inspiration from her latest outfit. Check out some of her recent nickel and dime finds....  

 Jeans: Forever21 ($10.50), Shirt: Forever21 ($17.80), Boots: Etsy (same ones I found at the goodwill!) 

 Dress: Target ($27.99), Sweater: Anthropologie, Boots: Etsy (same ones I found at the goodwill!)

  Dress: Forever21 ($19.50), Belt: Anthropologie, Boots: Anthroplogie


Hope you had a good weekend!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...